Modern Travel Agent Podcast
32. How To Set Yourself Apart | Sahara Rose De Vore, Travel Coach Network
On this episode of the Modern Travel Agent Podcast, I interview Sahara Rose De Vore who is a Wellness Travel Coach and the Founder of the Travel Coach Network. After finishing university and finding herself unhappy with the lack of travel career options, Sahara bought a one-way ticket to Ireland which led her on a decade-long journey backpacking across 84 countries. Sahara is a TEDx speaker who has been in over 140 media outlets including Forbes, Travel Weekly, and Condé Nast Traveler, and she was named one of 2023’s Most Influential Women in Travel by TravelPulse.
We discuss how agents can get out of their comfort zone, be vulnerable, and use a human centric approach to better connect with their clients, because with so many different options available to book travel, it’s never been more important for agents to set themselves apart by sharing their unique stories and perspectives.
- Become a Certified Travel Coach: https://thetravelcoachnetwork.mykajabi.com/a/30752/Y5d9JFLq
- Website: https://thetravelcoachnetwork.com/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sahararosethetravelcoach/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thetravelcoachnetwork/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/sahara-rose-de-vore-4b8bb394/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SaharaRoseTheTravelCoach/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/travelcoachnetwork
- Podcast: https://anchor.fm/thetravelcoachnetwork
- Free Beginner’s Guide to Travel Coaching: https://thetravelcoachnetwork.mykajabi.com/main-email-series-and-workbook
- This episode is brought to you by our partnership with the Dominican Republic Ministry of Tourism. Visit www.godominicanrepublic.com to learn more about all that this wonderful destination has to offer.