Modern Travel Agent Podcast
26. Travel Agents, Here Are 4 Reasons Why You Should Send Your Clients To TRS Yucatan Hotel
Here are the top 4 reasons why you should send your clients to the 454 suite, adult-only, Forbes recommended 5-star TRS Yucatan Hotel.
4. The TRS Yucatan Hotel is a great resort option for travelers looking for a luxury, adult-only jungle paradise in the Mexican Riviera Maya. This isn’t a Miami style high-rise resort like you’ll find in the Cancun hotel zone. This is a gorgeous property divided by a lagoon and spread out across the lush jungle vegetation of the Yucatan where you’ll see a wide range of wildlife including all types of beautiful birds, fish, iguanas, and my personal favorite, the adorable relative of the raccoon, the Coati. For an added experience, you can even enjoy a 15 minute catamaran ride around the property’s lagoon.
3. Located 30 minutes south of Playa del Carmen, the TRS Yucatan Hotel is a great location from which to explore the ruins and cenotes of Tulum and the Riviera Maya. For instance, you can make the trip to the ancient Mayan city of Cobá which includes a 138 foot pyramid Nohoch Mul, one of the tallest in the entire Yucatan. Or you can take the short trip down south and go swimming in any of the four different cenotes that make up Cenotes Casa Tortuga Tulum. Or my personal favorite, you can explore the deep caverns of Cenote Sac Actun which is actually the second longest underwater cave system in the entire world at 143 miles. Travel is about more than just the hotel or resort you stay at, and the TRS Yucatan Hotel’s location is perfect as a home-base from which to explore the Riviera Maya.
2. The adult-only TRS Yucatan Hotel is great for couples on honeymoons, anniversaries, and romantic getaways. It’s great for groups, friend getaways, birthday parties, or even a combination of the two like groups of couples. This property includes beautiful, unique accommodations like the Romance Bungalows located along the lagoon and the Private Pool Suites which as their name suggests, include your very own private swimming pool. The TRS Yucatan Hotel does adult-only luxury the right way.
1. The number 1 reason to stay at the TRS Yucatan Hotel is that it’s really four resorts in one. While there are 6 à la carte restaurants and 6 bars exclusively for guests staying at TRS Yucatan Hotel, guests also have access to the neighboring Grand Palladium Riviera Maya complex which includes an additional 3 resorts with a variety of additional pool, beach, and dining options. So for instance, at the TRS Yucatan Hotel, you can enjoy the Helios Infinity Pool or the unique Saltwater pool Las Rocas, but you also have access to the Terraza Pool which stays open until midnight as well as the massive pools of the Grand Palladium Complex. You can also enjoy the additional dining options, and the entire beach that stretches across all four resorts.
- This episode of the Modern Travel Agent Podcast is sponsored by Palladium Hotel Group. To learn more about the TRS Yucatan Hotel, visit: