Modern Travel Agent Podcast
23. Record Arrivals in Dominican Republic, Hurricane Fiona, Secrets Impression Moxché Delayed Opening, Pilot Program for Online Passport Renewal, New Leadership at the Top of Apple Leisure Group
On this episode of the Modern Travel Agent podcast, I cover some of the latest and most relevant travel news from the past few weeks which includes:
-Record numbers of arrivals in the Dominican Republic.
-Some temporary and more long-term closures and renovations due to Hurricane Fiona.
-The removal of Covid testing in some major Caribbean Islands.
-A delayed opening for a brand new resort in Playa del Carmen.
-A pilot program for online passport renewal in the US.
-Two different strategic partnerships between some of the biggest hotel brands in the industry.
-And new leadership at the top of Apple Leisure Group.
- This episode is brought to you by our partnership with the Dominican Republic Ministry of Tourism. Visit www.godominicanrepublic.com to learn more about all that this wonderful destination has to offer.
- Record Arrivals in the Dominican Republic
- Stay up-to-date on the Dominican Republic
- Playa Resorts & Hotels Reopening Dates for Resorts in the Dominican Republic Impacted by Hurricane Fiona
- Removal of Covid-19 related Entry requirements for Anguilla
- Removal of Covid-19 related Entry requirements for Bahamas
- Covid Entry Rules for the Caribbean
- Secrets Impression Moxché delayed Opening December 1, 2022
For any additional inquiries, please contact Daniel Mellado, Director of Sales for Secrets Impression Moxché, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- US State Department Pilot Program for Online Passport Renewal
- IHG Hotels & Resorts, Sunset World (owner), and Playa Hotels & Resorts (operator) announce a new endeavor for the boutique brand Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants with the signing of Kimpton’s first all-inclusive resort.
- Wyndham Hotels & Resorts and Palladium Hotel Group Sign Strategic Alliance to Expand Registry Collection Hotels with 14 All-Inclusive Resorts
- Hyatt CEO Mark Hoplamazian assumes leadership of ALG as former Apple Leisure Group president and CEO Alejandro Reynal leaves company